I'm getting ready for Christmas.

$4.99

ย ย  (5 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

In this file i'm getting ready for Christmas dinner with my family.

I will show you before when im getting ready for the event and after at the bathroom.

I playย with my belly while i do my makeup and dress!

๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜˜

ย 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

nomanisanisland1

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

a video with a special atmosphere. authentic erotic. a lot of it. a very pretty woman, slim fat in my opinion. but with the best curves that are waiting for expansion๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜‹โœจย the view of the beautiful belly on the sink is sensational๐Ÿ˜ป, i can't get enough of it. she has already mastered the genreย perfectly๐Ÿฅ‡ and I'm looking forward to the continuation ......

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the review, i hope you liked it and I'm pleased you tell me ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜˜

Link to review
Kenzo998

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow, another wonderful video. I love how devilish and sultry you are with your teasing and erotic behaviour, must have been very naughty to sneak away from your family to film this ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

Response from the author:

Thank you very much.

๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜˜

Link to review
Guest Saladtomato

I can imagine it's 24th December evening and Romi is ready to.....fight!

At the beginning Romi takes care of her hairs with great attention: this part is really seductive because Romi increases pathos second after second.

For a little moment, she decides to put her round belly on the sink (one of the sexiest move) while she is showing her beautiful lips at the camera: this is a fight for the fantasy!

Romi doesn't forget her belly: it looks like a pear,but with the texture of a loaf of bread: watching belly's massage is a pleasure for the eyes.

Before going dinner,a red Christmas outfit appears: it's so cute,but also tight!๐Ÿ˜ Romi is so elegant and her curves are well-exposed.

And this is the day where people can eat with no mercy: probably Romi do it also the days before!

It's cold outside,it's Christmas and all France is at home,enojoying the holidays....Romi,too!

And the final proof is the "after dinner": belly jiggles and bounces like a pudding,clothes are in trouble and Romi has only one interest: shaking her belly and taking care of it!

If,in Italy, we have been broadcasting at 24th December on TV "Trading Places" with Eddie Murphy and Dan Aykroyd since 1992, this video must be your "blockbuster" for Christmas.

Romi is better than Santa Klaus!

Link to review