4 Screenshots

About This File

Okay this was painful as hell, but I keep going for over 15 min and become HUGE for you. I change position several times and stand up to really show off my round belly.

leave a review and DM me after πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜

A lot of moaning and me getting turned on by the pain 😩❀️ 

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Hi!

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Watching you inflate yourself is beautiful and I want to see you get even bigger

Response from the author:

Well next video I'm just gonna have to get even bigger πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ

Link to review
Jackjohnson795

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If you want to see a beautiful girl push herself to the limit then this is the video for you! Her moans are so fucking hot, she really is in pain. Any model that is willing to push herself to the limit should be supported, I’m sure you all agreeΒ 

Link to review
Guest yeahyeah640

Fantastic inflation video, so sexy! I love watching your belly expand. You have the most magnificent belly. Highly recommend this video!

Link to review
AndrewRussell

My first time experiencing an inflation video, and IΒ have to say, it's really arousing.Β  There's something about seeing the pain SB goes through to achieve her inflated shape that's a real turn on.Β  At first you don't see much difference, but once she lays down on her bed for a bit, you see it.Β  The final few minutes of the video are absolutely incredible, as you see just how round and massive her belly gets.Β  Really great video.

Ooh exciting that this was your first inflating video! Im extra happy you liked it πŸ₯°

Link to review
Jumpyjump1

I really love this so much. If you're planning to do more inflation, I can drop some suggestions if you PM me.Β 

Β 

Anyway, I love seeing this so much. Stay big. 😊

Thank you so much!Β 

Im always down for tricks and tips, please share your wisdom πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘„πŸ‘οΈ

Link to review