5 Screenshots

About This File

Shar is scoffing a Christmas feast with her friend. They chug wine and burp together. They squirt cream and scoff pancakes

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Smithjoey479

1 of 4 members found this review helpful 1 / 4 members

This is one of Shar’s hottest videos. She and her friend rip some nice burps throughout and Shar rips some of the loudest burps I’ve ever heard from her. Then they top it off with some nice cream action toward the end of the video. This is a must buy for a burp fan and for a Shar fan. 

Link to review
ronin76

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hot video! 🔥The contrast between Shar and her friend shows how far Shar has come from when she was probably even thinner. Both women eat until they are stuffed and let out some amazing burps. Shar's are (of course) the biggest. Shar's friend might be a bad (or good) influence on her. Just as Shar is ready to declare herself too full a little encouraging gets her to indulge just a bit more...and a bit more...until Shar has polished off her big bottle of wine and is ** rubbing her bloated belly. Once the cans of cream come out the video you know it's going to get good. Get this video and see for yourself! 

Link to review
FeedeeLover99

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is hands down my favourite vid of Shar’s, ever.

I defy any of you to make it past 17mins on the first go - there’s some angles of Shar’s in the later parts of 16mins that will tip you over the edge 💦 🥵 

Impeccable production as always from Shar 👌🏻

What a tantalisingly sensual, decadent, satisfying, indulgent and erotic display of BBW perfection! 😍

Link to review
r3nuk

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Good video showed off how big Shar has got both girls were stuffing would be fun so see Shar fatten up her friend a little more as they cream pouring scene was very hot.

Link to review
dj2k1357

12 of 13 members found this review helpful 12 / 13 members

Tis the season to be greedy! What a way to kick off the holidays with Shar and her friend stuffing themselves full of treats like a Christmas stocking. Wearing a ridiculously tiny green santa's helper outfit, Shar looks absolutely massive as she stuffs her face and chugs whipped cream and takes swigs from a bottle to bloat her already massive belly bigger and deliver some of the sexiest constant belches I have ever heard from her. She finishes the whole bottle and plays with her jelly belly that puts Santa's to shame. Not to mention that sexy double chin and her full fat boobs that are super visible in the see through top. The finale of Shar and friend both having fun with cream was beyond words hot. This is definitely one you won't regret buying. Hopefully there will be more videos together like this one, especially if it involves Shar being force fed or funneled.

I really wish you would incorporate more of your bum in future clips Shar. It's always an afterthought like a short moment in clips. Your bum is big and sexy too, and I would love if you showcased it more. A try on clip for the new years would be an awesome way to show off all of you and how much of a greedy fatass you have been all year ;). Also another Laura Soft and Slutty Susan I hope to see in the new year. Hope you enjoy your holidays Shar!

IMG_0533.MOV_001204.000.jpg

IMG_0533.MOV_001823.000.jpg

IMG_0533.MOV_001933.000.jpg

Link to review
Residentsteven

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Merry Christmas shar, is that the lady from the wedding dress vid 🤔 damn you are such a bad influence on her 😍 but in a good way. Shar and her friend are stuffing down a Christmas feast both letting out huge burps. Both are Chugging wine later in the clip 🥵. They also compare their gains shars friend mentioned it goes to her 🍑 but is starting to get a little belly. We all know it goes to shars big belly usually and her big 🍑. I don’t want to spoil to much of the later part of clip all I will say it involves spray cream and cream and gets very messy for the both of them. 

Link to review
Mondschein

7 of 8 members found this review helpful 7 / 8 members

Wow!  So sexy!! So erotisch und aufregend wie SHAR  ist einzigartig! Ihr runder Bauch ist der Hit! Anschauen und unsere wunderbare Goettin Shar geniessen! Der Weihnachtshit 2021!I ♥ Shar!! 

Link to review
Harryboy

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Two very beautiful ladies fill their bellies to the max with both food and drinks. Excellent video. 

Link to review