8 Screenshots

About This File

☃️ So it's not my favorite video 🤷‍♀️ but I didn't find it scrap-worthy either so.. 🤪 I salvaged it. Had the bright idea to stand in this video wearing an outfit I could've done a lot better on 🥴 while being... somewhat sexy 🙃 putting down another super high calorie WG shake. Fun fact: I'm drinking another one right now. 😉 #merryxmaseve Anywho.. I recorded this right after I stuffed my belly with all those donuts 🤰 so that's good. I do become a bit megastuffed. 👍 And there's some good close up belly jiggling and you can see the extra fat on my legs. I mean it's a success considering that calorie intake. 😅 I'm just trying to get to 200 lbs damnit! 🎅

Christmas Chicken GIF by happydog

Other Files from gorJESS

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

pj44

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I love your santa belly!  It's so BIG  now, and even though you were full, you slammed down another weight gain shake!  You're getting used to stuffing yourself all day, every day, and that's going to get you to 200 and beyond!  I'd love to see you try for 250, and as you said, now that your appetite and stomach capacity have increased, these next 50 pounds should go on much faster than your 50 pound gain over the past 2 years!  But you're looking so sexy Jess, I'm so proud of you for how you've improved your body this past year!

Share this review

Link to review
Tiny Tim

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Merry Christmas Jessica. ❤️ As always, thank you. I know you have a lot going on lately. Packing up for a major relocation, not to mention having to do it during the chaos of Chistmastime... and STILL finding the time to give us videos. 🙏 Wow. Can't thank you enough Jess and by the way you look great. Beautiful as ever even when you don't love a video. I do. Take good care of yourself and I'll be looking forward to your return. 😍

Share this review

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Share this review

Link to review