6 Screenshots

About This File

It's my favorite time of the year! The time where I get to stuff my greedy belly full of yummy holiday sweets and treats😋 I can't help that I tend to put weight on when it gets cold outside... staying indoors and eating to my hearts content is all the more fun!! I take you along with me on one of my many holiday binges, devouring cupcakes and playing with my chubby body as it grows more and more bloated ❤️ 

Glad to be back and want to say how much I appreciate all of you for being a part of my journey... I hope you enjoy the clip and have a great holiday season!🥰❤️

❤️❤️❤️Leave a review on this clip and I'll send you my last holiday-themed clip for freeeee❤️❤️❤️

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Resurt

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Very hot 11/10

Link to review
Bellylove577

Sofia is definitely blowing up with this one!! Looking beautiful and soft and round as ever!! Love watching her stuff herself and then never want to stop playing with her soft, full tummy!! Great video!!

Link to review
Guest Seahawks

Great!

Link to review
Guest ADAM5115

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Such a piggy

Link to review
markkuu

you're looking softer in every video, absolutely amazing content and we're so glad for the update ❤️

Link to review
Guest Chadfadboy

This vid was absolutely amazing! I love all the different angles, the belly jiggles(thanks for the slow motion part), the squishy fat, your immensely deep belly button that keeps getting deeper, and most importantly your awesome personality that includes so much awesome passion for these videos! Thank you! So sexy...omg...

Response from the author:

Aw thank you🥺 I'm glad you enjoyed the video!

Link to review
Kviewer247

Awesome stuff yet again! Highlights include 

A huge gut that looks like its about to burst those poor knickers 

Jiggles everywhere (slow mo is fucking sexy) 

A huge gurgle from the cake digesting in Sofias tummy (after talking about how she can't control when her belly makes noises lol) 

Cute little burps, nothing on some previous vids but hot nonetheless

Eating a cupcake as a sandwich, honestly only a fatass like Sofia would think of something like this... 

Sofia is 100% the best girl on here! 

Response from the author:

Thanks for the kind review! If you haven't tried eating a cupcake like a sandwich you must!!

Link to review
BigBoy22

I decided to take your suggestion and indulge myself for the holidays with this clip. It did not disappoint! Lots of sexy commentary, playfulness, and jiggling that keeps fans like me coming back time and time again. Please share the Mrs. Claus clip with me ;^)

Link to review