Eating my first chocolate cake

$3.99

(5 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Guys,

Here you have my first video ever eating cke and trying to show you my little flabby gut.

It's just the start of a great journey. Lets go for more.

Enjoy 🐷😘

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

harlock54

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Une belle mise en bouche pour débuter, à la fois énigmatique et sensuelle, je pense que tu as un gros potentiel et je suis impatient de voir ton ventre devenir de plus en plus généreux au fil des vidéos et des photos 😉

Link to review
Kenzo998

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great start, can’t wait for more. Looks like your developing quite the appetite 😉 

Response from the author:

Thanks you so much 🤗😁

As you said it's my first video. I will try to improve everything in my next videos. And more over my appetite. Have a nice day 

🐷😘

Link to review
Carmuri

C’est une vidéo incroyable c’est quelque chose d’impressionnant de vous voir maintenant et de voir comment vous étiez dans votre première vidéo ici une différence incroyable mais même ainsi vous êtes toujours belle belle et une belle et moelleuse fleur que j’ai aimée très bientôt je vais obtenir plus de vos vidéos qui sont les meilleures 🌺❤️🙂

Link to review