4 Screenshots

About This File

All I wanted was one cookie!!!
But when my feeder caught me snacking, I got so much more than I asked for. He strapped me to a chair and force fed me milk and cookies until I was begging to be let go! And when he decided I was eating too slowly and being too resistant to his hand-feeding, he pulled out the funnel... He crumbled the cookies into it and then poured in milk to wash it all down into my poor, helpless belly!
I begged him to just let me go- I'll go back to bed and be a good girl. But it was too late. Now I've got cookie crumbs in my cleavage and milk dripping all over my body. He's stuffing me mercilessly- pulling my head back to shove milk and cookies into my mouth until I'm ready to pop. Even worse, now that I'm painfully full, he's jiggling and wobbling my belly and my boobs! I can feel everything he stuffed me with sloshing around inside me.

Get into the holiday spirit by watching a fat girl become engorged on Santa's cookies!

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

jj22

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

A fabulous video from the jaw-droppingly perfect @CouchQueen!

It's Christmas Eve night, and there's a stunning, curvy beauty roaming the house, searching for calorific snacks to ease her endless hunger. ย She commits the sacrilegious act of eating one of the cookies left out for Santa. ย Big mistake! ย Now she must pay the price...

The thick-bodied stunner is manhandled into a chair, handcuffed, and before she knows what's happening, she's having the rest of Santa's cookies unceremoniously shoved into her pretty mouth. ย CQ tries to resist, but her feeder is having none of it!

We have two cameras on CQ - one a front-on view, and one below her, looking up. ย The second one really highlights her adorable double-chin. ย Whatever the angle, CQ looks so, so, so beautiful when her round cheeks are packed full of food!

So far, so fabulous - but the video switches into another gear completely when the funnel comes out.

To see CQ's full, red lips wrapped around the pipe; to see her big, beautiful, angelic eyes staring up in panic; to see her double-chin and neck pumping away with each swallow - is an amazing, spectacular experience.

Soon, this full-figured goddess is a blubbering, whimpering, dribbling mess - she's such a beautiful sight!

A fabulous video, containing one of the best forced funnel-feeding sequences I've ever seen!ย 

Response from the author:

This review is incredible!

You should write my video descriptions for me! ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜

Instead of that, I'd like to gift you a free video. Please message me with your choice and I'll gift it to you!!! ๐ŸŽ

Link to review
_precious_kitten

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Long time tumblr follower, first time buying a curvage clip! CouchQueen is my absolute favorite gainer. She's the cutest.ย 

Oh my, thank you! That's so great to hear!!

Link to review
firerockyoyo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Ngl itโ€™s the hottest when he funnel feeds you milk. Literally unmatched would love a video of just that but this one contained a whole lot of that which I loved seeing your belly grow ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Have you checked out Milk Bloat yet?

Thank you so much for the review!!! ๐Ÿ˜

Link to review