Morning Hiccups! - Real Hiccups From Eating Breakfast Too Fast

$4.99

(4 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

This video starts immediately with rapid hiccups. "Ooh, I think I ate too quickly... *hic*!" Dani's clad in an outgrown white t-shirt that reads "pizza is my cardio," and she's so engorged with fat she can't even get it past her gut, no matter how hard she pulls and grunts with effort. "I've had them for like, fifteen minutes... *hic*! Buoooorp!" Over the full twelve minute video, Dani has unstoppable, uncontrollable hiccups. Every time she's assaulted by the rhythmic jolts, she groans and sighs in discomfort.

Dani plays with her jiggling marshmallow tummy, squeezing it slapping it around with both hands while hiccups jolt and jiggle her rolls of fat. "I've outgrown all of my shirts... I can't believe I have this big, fat belly now..."

Multiple times the hiccups interact Dani's sentences and her breaths. At one point she even counts between hiccups, experimenting to see if they're regular, or irregular...

>>IN THIS VIDEO: fat chat, hiccups, burps, belly play, outgrown clothes, busty boobs without a bra

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.