2 Screenshots

About This File

My guilty pleasure this holiday season has been Little Debbie's Christmas Cakes.  So, when Santa offered @Nadya and I both boxes of our own, we decide to enjoy this "little" snack.  There's 5 cakes in each container, and Nadya reads aloud the calories as both of us are unfazed.  This is just a little snack for us fatties.  We tell ourselves its okay, we don't HAVE to finish... but gluttony sets in.

We play with our big bellies while we continue to shovel the cakes down our throats.  Our strappy outfits seem awfully tight now!  Nadya finishes first, sitting back and showing off her huge underbelly.  Once I finish, I am able to do the same as Nadya grabs at my belly and notices my stretch marks coming in.  I touch hers as well, I hope I'm as big as her soon!  We're now stuffed to the brim and belch, trying to clear out some room for our next meal like the fatties we are.  We may give Santa a run for his money!

🎄The last video of our Christmas Themed Collab Collection, don't miss out! 🎄

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.