7 Screenshots

About This File

Your favorite big belly punk rock ghoulfriend is back in this sexy cake eating clip. 

Her body has been changing and growing and she wants to show you every new roll, inch, jiggle while she eats a huge tray of Christmas party cakes! She’s also got a huge bottle of soda for some mega burps! 

Catch up with jerseys body as she casually talks, burps and shows you all the best bits, her arms, her tits, of course her massive belly! Your ghoulfriend missed you and wants to show off for you! 

More cake? More cake! You get all the cake you can handle as jersey shows off her huge chunky hips and thighs, bending over to show off her huge ass with some twerking and booty shaking. She’s really proud of her body and you can see how much she loves how huge she’s getting! 

More cake! More soda! Jersey has definitely overdone it, burping and moaning and rubbing her belly, she needs to lay down, now you can see just how huge her swollen belly has gotten. Caressing, jiggling, giggling, she wishes you could come rub her stuffed belly and kiss it better 

54F1C351-F6BD-4E43-B429-69AA5D829301.thumb.gif.c6849110061a0c42ba53612f9ab4ef81.gifD81EFF07-AB7D-4820-B43C-22CBBCDB6998.thumb.gif.d55b05f814a0c3e23430bd478c20c383.gifEDB3714B-6304-4FEA-A148-9DC16A6240B6.thumb.gif.4fedde96a6e9dab3fac50aee5e5f3885.gif

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

mana020

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Honestly I keep trying to write a good, well thought out review, but I keep getting distracted for obvious reasons. Get the vid. They are always more than worth it. 

thank you for being an amazing ghoul as you always are Jersey!

Response from the author:

Aw thank you!! I love to hear it! I hope I continue to distract you 🥰

Link to review
chubnubs11

Jersey looks so gorgeous and looks the biggest she has ever been! LOVE the new Hair! Jersey gives you a tour of her incredible, luscious body and rolls! Gives you some nice jiggling of her belly which makes everything jiggle! Then she shows off that huge fat ass and thighs!! OMG its so hot! Jersey also devours cakes and soda throughout the video which makes her have some loud burps and gets her so full and bloated!! So HOT and SEXY!!! This video really shows off how much Jersey has gained in the past month!! If you thought she was big lying down in the Pizza Slut video you are wrong, she is way bigger and fatter in this video lying down its incredible!! You can really see how much Jersey has gained!! The best video of all time so hot and Seductive!!! Wish i was there to play with that belly and crushed by that huge ass!!

Thank you so much 🥰 I’m so glad you liked it!!! 

Link to review
overkill

Jersey, in gorgeous new hair, deverours cake until she is way too full. (Well, no such thing of course, but you know what I mean.) And the outfit she wears, talk about seductive! I adore this video!

Thank you so much, you wonderful human 😍

Link to review