4 Screenshots

About This File

In this file: Force Feeding \ Belly Play \ Big Burps \ Fat Chat

Over these past few months, my hogs appetite has become uncontrollable. He wakes up every morning and starts his day with a gain shake; followed by a sugary breakfast, an ultra fattening lunch, junk food on junk food, another gain shake, and dessert. One look at him and you can just tell that he’s consistently pushing his limits and stretching out his gut. He now has that “permanently swollen” beach ball belly look, but I need him bigger. Watch me tie him up and shove eclairs down his greedy lil throat against his will, filling him up & up with chocolate and cream, helping him to expand out that pathetic orb of a stomach. Oink. 

if you enjoyed this clip, pls leave a review- they help 🍀so much🍀

100BE92B-D78B-48EF-9CD0-667D66292A8F.gif

39D45AAF-7F6F-49FE-82F3-03CE275E2120.gif

59DE63ED-0816-4171-A4D4-2E6FA32B3842.gif

D95AA124-0062-4EF5-985D-BD2EDE9B7F14.gif

Other Files from Enchantress

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jigglemaker

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Guys…this is another one you can’t miss. Oooof….I’d blow up if Enchantress was my girlfriend. The way she feeds him and touches his growing belly, mixed with the commentary….perfection. I barely made it through a third of the video the first two times I watched it. 🤯😅

Link to review