8 Screenshots

About This File

❤️🚨🎄Happy Holiday!!! 🎄🚨❤️

Contains: cookie stuffing, belly rubs, lingerie, and good ole Christmas chat

Video Description: Special delivery!!! Who wants to see me under the Christmas tree? I'm wearing hot candy apple red babydoll lingerie, bright red lipstick, and a thousand watt smile. If you're lucky, you'll even get a glimpse or two of my face 😘

For the first time EVER, I show you what I look like from head to painted toes and I hope you'll agree that my face matches the rest of my big beautiful body.

Please feel free to leave a review. I love seeing the feedback and of course like to know if I'm being enjoyed.

Thank you and I wish you all the merriest of holidays!! 

XOXO - GG💛💛💛pan widget

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

fattony20

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Really hot & fun video, I loved listening to GG chit chat as she snacked on cookies and played with that soft, plump tummy.  Seeing her face was the cherry on top, she is SO pretty 😍   

Response from the author:

Awww thank you!!! 🥰🥰🥰 I'm glad seeing my face was the cherry on top 💛💛💛

Link to review
Guest mz7000

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Merry Christmas GoldenGains! Another fantastic video by you. Thank you again for sharing your cute outfit which really shows off your lovely curves! Like others have mentioned, seeing your face was the best part! You're simply gorgeous!

Awww thank you 🥰🥰🥰

Link to review
Guest letsallgetfatter

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Such a hot Christmas video! GG is so fun to listen to as she eats her cookies and drinks her cocktails:) Damn that red outfit is perfect but the best part of this videos is realizing her face is so beautiful!

You're so sweet. Thank you! 🥰💛

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

Enjoy a long, casual conversation with GoldenGains as she eats holiday cookies and chats. She is so laid-back and chill. This is a longer video so settle in. Her lingerie is so sexy accentuating her growing belly and her massive boobs are constantly threatening to escape to freedom :D Seeing your face was the biggest treat though. GG is just so pretty, outright gorgeous, I hope we get to see more of her but now we can all imagine in our day-dreams at least :wub:

Link to review
Fox99

Genuinely one of the most attractive women I've ever seen. Nice surprise at the end when she shows how beautiful she is. I'd rate it 10 out of 5 if I could. Cheers to the next 45 lbs! 

Link to review
Guest Bellylove25

As mentioned from all others, who rated: The "cherry on top" is the end of the vid when we see her face to face: Beautiful two eyes and a warm and charming smile.

Now I am a real fan of GoldenGains, because I saw a little peace of her soul. 🥰 More to come like this is a must have!

Aww thank you for such a sweet review 🥰 I try to be authenticity me and share that in my clips, so I'm glad it's appreciated 💛

Link to review