7 Screenshots

About This File

AM I OVER 400 Already? I have no idea, but gosh i have been eating so much, so fast, its like i am becoming the very avatar of glutonny! and i love it, every inch i gain, every moment i am feeling too stuffed to move and even my decreased mobility, it just makes me crazy and drives me over the edge when i feel how much fatter i am becoming, i just can't wait until i bust my scale and see over 500lbs on it. In this video you will see me eat a whole rack of ribs the size of my fat arm while i play with my belly in the hopes it will make me even fatter and wider for you!

I dont talk much on this video, all my efforts are being used to eat and burp and play with my huge fat gut, but the little that i do talk, its all subbed in english! Come and see what all this glutonny has been doing to your fat girl in over 13 minutes of relentless hunger!!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.