3 Foot longs, 1 fat belly😍

$9.99

(15 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

I started my day by rolling my fat ass out of bed late morning. Waddling up to the corner shop for one of my regular breakfasts of 2 big hot sausage rolls(what the skinny little cashier must think!😂). Only to come home and decide to have a midday subway stuffing, Having barley done a thing.

Ordering enough subway to feed a van full of builders. This fat greedy under worked sexy pig sits down barley even hungry to stuff her huge stomach full of meat bread and cheese to the point where she can barely walk. Mmm I love meat, bread and cheese my favourite combination!🤤🤤

Come see me gorge my huge fat gut in my new belly stuffer dress! Perfect for plopping out  massive bellys as they grow during a stuffing 😍

My belly balloons during this clip until it's so swollen and hanging I just have to plop it on the kitchen side to take the weight off and have a little play…if you make it to the end this will do it 😉

Other Files from Fat Ass Ruby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

nitromeguy

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Ruby has outdone herself again with that stuffing! The belly play at the end is so hot 😍🔥

Link to review
Guest gavdog420

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Stunning progress. So beautiful she is getting.

Link to review
lowkeyfeedee

Just straight up sexy throughout the whole video! While Ruby is stuffing, we watch her dress struggle to contain everything. If you dig women with a solid double chin, thicc thighs, and a great appetite, this is a great video to get.

Link to review
curwen

Ruby does not dissapoint! Her gut propped up on the counter at the end is enough to drive you nuts! 

Link to review
Guest suhdood23

Ruby has never looked so huge, dont even hesitate when thinking about buying this one it’s without a doubt the best video I’ve seen in a while on this site 🤤

Link to review
YAlex56

your belly has blossomed and is becoming more beutiful and breath taking with each weight gained

Link to review
bbwfantasy115

Ruby is looking ridiculously huge in this hot new vid, her belly and thighs are massive and it might be her sexiest vid yet, I wouldn't miss out on this one!

Link to review
Donkeykong

Definitely one of Ruby's best videos! The massive stuffing and belly play at the end is so hot 😍😍

Link to review
t69502a

One of Ruby's best videos. To see her gorging on all that fattening food in her short tight skirt is incredible as is her wonderfully engorged sagging belly after she's finished. Truly epic.

Link to review
Jl33

Ruby is a goddess!!!  Her sexy body is all over this video wearing a white dress, when she crosses her legs I almost lost my mind!  We all know Ruby is one of the hottest models on here and we are lucky to be able to sit here and drool over her sexy body.  I'm sure if she had a dollar for every man who has goggled over her sexy body she'd be rich and she would deserve it.  Now excuse me while I go back to drooling over her sexy exotic body.  

Link to review