6 Screenshots

About This File

In this clip: Adorably Sexy Christmas Roleplay, Rapid Expansion (blueberry-style), LOTS of my fat body on display

This adorable chubby elf just landed her dream job- she's now a Christmas elf working for Santa himself in his magical workshop! She's the perfect elf for the job- she's sweet and charming, has the right artistic skills to make toys, and most importantly, she LOVES cookies! Since Santa is very picky about his cookie preferences, he not only has the elves baking 24/7 to keep up with his cookie addiction, he also has them constantly taste-testing! Elf Alice has been warned that the job is very fattening, so when she starts packing on some holiday pounds, it's no surprise. But she proves to be a VERY hard worker in the kitchen, and all of her constant cookie eating starts REALLY making her balloon by Christmas time. To make matter worse, she's been a naughty elf lately- since the cookies from Santa's kitchen are no longer enough to satisfy this greedy little nymph, she has started sneeking into Santa's special stash of cookies (despite being warned via rumors that they are EXTRA fattening). After a few months of this, elf Alice's wasteline is non-existant and her belly, hips, thighs and ass have inflated to unbelievable sizes. No wonder Santa is suspicious that it's her who has been taking his special cookies. After Santa makes an ominous warning that whatever greedy elf snuck into his special cookies will pay for their selfishness, Alice finds her last batch of cookies seem to have magical abilities as she watches her belly blow up like a massive BALLOON right in front of her eyes! Looks like she'll have to be rolled into work by Christmas time

🎄🖤As always, reviews are always very appreciated. They help me a ton and hearing some of your lovely feedback on my work would make my Christmas extra amazing! Thank you so much, and happy holidays!!🖤🎄

Edited by CurvyGothGF

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Jiggle all the way 😍 love this new vid from GGGF if you remember her candy factory rp  then you will love this clip. She is at her biggest yet, elf Alice cannot stop herself stuffing cookies. Her clothes get really tight to the point where she can no longer wear them in and by the end, ends up in just her lingerie with a belly that looks bigger than Santa’s 😂 damn GGGF what a vid 🥵 buy this amazing clip now see how round elf Alice gets by the end.

Link to review
WMBoi

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I never bought a video faster!!! My God, this video is perfect. This is such good role play. GGGF's acting is the best on the market. She sells this premise perfectly I can already imagine a follow-up next year. She could just show how much Santa enjoyed her weight gain, as she blew up way more in that year. I can't wait to see more. The editing is great too, I enjoyed the music and everything. The weight gain in the end is the best part. 

Link to review
Guest Venturedawg

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🥵

If I were to think up of what I'd look for in a plump food tasting elf.., GGGF would be the prime example! She's so playful, charismatic and enjoyable to watch while she devours the cookies she's testing for Santa! Very sensual, calming and entrancing! A must video, especially if you want to enjoy her new belly gain views!

Link to review
Monkey909

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another stellar video from GGG. There are plenty of stuffing videos available out there, but I was drawn to this one because of the rapid growth element. GGG did not disappoint. She never does. Playful, sweet, and worth the small cost.  

Link to review