10 Screenshots

About This File

Your grades are dropping ... almost as fast as your professor's weight is skyrocketing this past semester.

You go see her after class and catch her off guard in her office. You knock on the door, startling Professor Casey as she's hiding in her office chugging cream rather than grading papers.

She's so happy to see you.. she's wanted to check in and find out what's distracting you lately. Imagine her surprise when she learns that SHE has been the distraction all along. 

That's right. Professor Casey has blown up all semester long and you can't keep your eyes off her. You LOVE fat girls, especially fat MILF's who just can't get their body back after pregnancy. She's packed it on like crazy. You love watching her wobble and waddle around the lecture hall bigger and bigger each class. I mean.. it's no surprise.. you have been leaving her treats on your desk after class. 

Professor Casey is shocked and turned on. She's noticed her clothes getting tighter and her appetite increasing... she chugs and chugs that cream like a pig as she tries to help you figure out what to do about your grade. 

You need to boost your grade and she wants to keep getting fatter knowing you like it so much. So Professor Casey offers you a deal ...... 

This video is a CRAZY hot role play. So much dirty talk, teasing, fat talk, and cream. However what makes this video even hotter is the fact that Casey is a professor in real life....😍🥵

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

smthn12

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I just watched this video and it was very good. I loved the role play in the video. I loved your jiggling belly, it looks so soft and squishy. I honestly was kinda hoping you were gonna pop the buttons on your shirt. I hope to see more role play videos from you, I also have to say you looked beautiful and sexy. Have great day and don't forget to stay beautiful, plump, and jiggly.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
NudeForFood

Hands down one of Casey's Best Role-play Videos and this is definitely one of my new favorites! If you like a Little Dirty talk and belly play this is the Video for you especially when those buttons start to come off 😍 I'm Very excited to see her Next Video and I can't wait for that Tight School desk to make a return, maybe have a scene in the next version of this 😜 Thanks again for the hot video please Keep growing that belly and keep these Masterpieces coming 🤩

Link to review
DeepSeaMelon

I always find it sexy when Casey can’t keep her hands off her bowling ball belly, but being able to see that WHILE it’s confined to such a small, strained, sexy white shirt while she’s wearing glasses? It’s just a completely sexy work of art 🥰😋

Link to review
jackal27

OMG I would be a straight F student if Casey was my professor because there’s no way I would be able to focus on the class material with a round, fat woman at the head of the class and I would be so hot for teacher. This is exactly the theme of this clips Casey’s belly ready to burst out of her buttoned shirt talking to her student about his declining grades to which he responds saying he’s been distracted by her increasing girth and weight. Despite the lacking academic performance, Casey is so flattered by the attraction of her student she decides on an excepting some tasty snacks and treats on a recurring basis from the student to satisfy her appetite and provide some extra credit to up his grades. And once again this would be my only to pass the class if this happened to me. I know I always say this but Casey looks so damn big in this clip. Her belly looks like she just finished a massive stuffing but I think her size is simply naturally growing bigger. She is beyond sexy as she rubs her bully and breasts while chugging her cream and basically seducing her student. This clip I absolutely loved and is like a belated Christmas gift to myself since I was out of town the past week without access to curvage. 😍🥵🔥

Link to review
jacksprat

Every new clip Casey puts out is GOLD. And of course it is. She can't miss when she brings her beautiful enormous Belly to the table. That Belly is a force of Nature. Whenever Casey presents the Belly we all respond like Pavlov's thirsty dog. Casey knows the POWER of the Belly and has fun with it in this Professor Role Play video. This video is also charged up with the exciting truth because Casey actually is a Professor irl. And no doubt many of her students daydream about her extraordinarily sexy body every chance they get. But the parallels with real life don't end there. Dr. Casey's distractingly voluptuous body has caught another poor soul in it's sphere of power. Casey knows how deeply irresistible the love of her Belly can be. Nobody likes that Belly just a little bit; We all fuckin' LOVE it. And Casey knows there is little we wouldn't do to serve her appetite. Once she recognizes that one of her students can't help himself but be infatuated and obsessed with the Belly, Casey pounces like a fat girl on Pizza. She lights up with the most beautiful greed and self-satisfaction. Immediately she knows she can get whatever she wants.  The moment her body comes up in conversation it's pretty much Game Over, the Belly wins again and a gain. Her student confesses a weakness for her and Casey leverages her weight toward her increasing gains. Just as in real life. Casey gets hungry and horny whenever her imposing Belly gets attention. She just KNOWS she is getting fed. Not a moment goes by before Casey proposes a deal to have her student to continue to bring her fattening treats every day. This happens in real life too. People are constantly feeding Casey with the most delicious and fattening goodies. Donuts, Wings, whatever. She really does get gifts of food and therefore gets fatter simply by being so sexy and fat already. And that power of her fat belly grows eponentially as she gains. Casey easily and naturally knows just what to say to put the squeeze on her skinny little student. Because she already knows this deal by heart, she lives it.  Every word from Casey is perfect, creative, sexy and bursting with truth. Just as Casey bursts through her little blouse. And it's not just the Belly, her tits are phenomenal throughout. Bouncing and dancing happily as she jiggles and pats her fat potbelly. That blouse doesn't have a prayer to cover up her proud fat chest. Which is amazing because we all know the shirt fit when she bought it. By now it is obscenely small on her. Emphasizing her tremendous breadth and stunning growth. This is just what Casey do. Feed her and she grows. Everybody gets what they want. Everybody is happy; Casey is fat and happy. 

Link to review
ZAIZEK

when Casey do a roleplay video you an expect 5starquality but this is beyond that! I want to give this all the stars in the milky way ❤️ 

Link to review
Free-Transform-Morphs

Holy moly why couldn't you be my professor at school 😅🥵 

Amazing work again can't wait to see what 2022 brings have a very Merry Christmas 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Professor Casey's gut has been growing at an alarming rate and the only thing to do is fatten her up further!!!! This role play is so hot! I've always loved Casey's role plays. Her voice has always been so sweet to listen to. To me, though, this clip is all about how dominant and enormous her gut has grown! She wasn't kidding that she has packed on the holiday weight extra this year! My eyes only left her gut every now and then to admire her gorgeous face and growing double chin! This girl is my dream! Let's keep growing you into ssbbw category, Casey!!!! 😍

Link to review
frencht92

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

So I’ve been a Casey fan for a long time and this is one of her best videos yet. She’s 200% the sexiest professor you’re ever going to see and well on her way to the fattest!!

Link to review
Guest Ljj

One of the hottest videos ever. Casey roleplay is always great but this went to a whole other level!’ So hot

Link to review
Guest Mauser1898

Casey’s latest clip is indicative of both her incredible sensuality and creativity❤️! This one will break the internet . An imaginative and sexy role play from the incredibly fat Casey. I know I’ll see more fabulous roleplays from this beautiful shining star  🌟 of Curvage

Link to review
Guest Farfromnew

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Wow🥵 usually not a fan of role-play videos but this is amazing 

Link to review