4 Screenshots

About This File

Cyber Week Sale 
20% off all clips 
Originally $4.99 
Now $4.00

What's better than chugging a gaining shake to pack on the holiday pounds? Chugging two shakes, duh! Double the shakes, double the calories, double the poundage! Besides, that's all a girl wants for Christmas, to just wake up fatter than before! Both shakes go down so easily as my guts used to this level of capacity. It brings me that nice warm and tingly feeling you get when your belly is full! As I start chugging a bit starts to drip down my double chin, then down to my supple breasts. Of course, I never waste a drop, so I lick it off! I wouldn't want any calories lost. All that cream tastes so good in my mouth. 

My gut expands quickly as it begins to fill with shakes. I look so round and plump when my belly expands, it also really showcases just how far my belly expands past my breasts. I'm also as wide as my Christmas tree now, it's so inspiring to see how much I've grown! Celebrate the holiday season with me as I chug something sweet! 

Clip features: shake chugging, light burping, belly jiggles

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.