8 Screenshots

About This File

I had a great time packing these delicious calories in today. 😊 I especially enjoyed watching myself do it. 😍 Lookin SOO damn sexy today with my big big belly covered in red lace 🥰 and I can feel that it's gotten heavier. 🤰 Bouncier too! You know how much I like to bounce my fat belly while I stuff it and make it even fatter. 😏 Ooh... I have a little tingle now. 🙈 Anyway, I did a great job putting away all the bacon 🥓 all 30 eclair thingies 🤤 and two festive, high calorie WG shakes. My Santa belly is doing GREAT. 🎅

Tired Santa Claus GIF by kirun

Other Files from gorJESS

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

pj44

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wonderful video, Jess 😍  I love how thick your upper thighs are looking, they form little rolls right below your shorts.  I'm excited to hear that you're going to get more heavy cream tomorrow and start drinking that every day this week to hit your goal of 200 by Christmas!  Your belly is really bouncy now, it moves around on its own when you wiggle around, so sexy!!  You did such a good job with this stuffing, and I look forward to seeing how much you can really force down this week...  I want your belly to be so round that even a loose hoodie can't hide it 🤰!  Keep your sexy stomach full 24/7 😁

Share this review

Link to review
BBW Admirer

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

another great stuffing video. I cant belive it how much she can eat

Share this review

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Share this review

Link to review
Neverspent2007

Absolutely gorgeous and stunning in every way.

Jess, you have outdone yourself; I don’t know how you did it but you did.

Your belly, your confidence and your passion; they continue to grow with each clip that you post and it is an absolute delight when you come out with something new.

I know that I’m in for a treat with you Jess and I am never disappointed and I always look forward to your videos.

Keep up with the amazing work and have a wonderful Christmas.

Share this review

Link to review