6 Screenshots

About This File

My clothes have really been clinging to my body lately...outlining every curve for all to see...It doesn't matter what I put on...everything in my closet is tight.

Watch as I play with my FAT belly showing you how much it jiggles and ripples. Every time I bounce my belly something else happens too...my titties start to jiggle, jiggle, jiggle and almost fall out of the bra.  What can I say...I am NOT a skinny girl any more ❤️

motion seal GIF

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PlumpLove

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I absolutely LOVE this one!! You look so enticing in those jeans, and the way your belly peeks out from under your shirt in the beginning of the video excites the imagination of the viewer. One thing I always like is for a chubby girl to wear a top that is tight like this, and reveals the dimple of her belly button. Even though it is hidden by the top, you can still see it and imagine how deep it is. Your belly button is wonderfully shaped and so deep! Then, later, when you remove your shirt, there are those beautiful titties, and I was holding my breath as you jiggled them up and down. I think I was hoping you would have one of those wardrobe malfunctions.😉 But then, near the end, when you moved the angle of the camera, so that we are looking upward at your girth, as you sit cross legged, the size of your tummy and breasts seems enormous. Sometimes I wish I could crawl through the camera lens and join in with you in the jiggles. Yummy video! Thanks.😍 

Response from the author:

Thank you Plump! I am sooooo glad you enjoy my content :3 I LOVE the review hehee

Link to review
Sw4tK4t

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Goddess tier! Seriously, your body had me mesmerized and with you enjoying the playing and exploring of your own belly - I Loved it even more. Also the little dance jiggles plus your deep belly button!!! 😁❤ simply captivating!

Response from the author:

Thanks Sw4tK4t XD The way it all jiggles is fascinating. Its interesting experiencing the progression of it all!

Link to review