2 Screenshots

About This File

20190214_102204.gif.b140c9801527bf31462bcd5e11207109.thumb.gif.a6f5e3da05290a438a9c35758ce1698b.gif

Β 

After getting my belly and butt stained from chocolate, I decided it was time to clean myself up...

Oh, but I'm still hungry, would you feed me some chips please?Β πŸ˜…Β 

Care to join me in the tub after feeding me? Wanna' grab my pudgy belly?

Happy Valentine's day! β™₯️

Β 

Check out the Prelude to this clip here:

Β 

Other Files from Nicole Passat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Really hot video!! Love the sexy spanish talking with subtitles and seeing you inside the tub with practically nothing on is quite a sight. Your butt is so round and plump. I love how much it is on display here. Also your tan lines I love on it. Im hoping you do more sets like this, but id love to see something for fit for a greedy piggy like hot dogs or pizza or burgers or maybe all 3 🐷🐷🐷. Still, i guess eating a whole bag of chips isnt that bad. I look forward to seeing more sets of you in bubble baths showing off your perfect bubble πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜˜

Link to review

Really hot, loved watching you get fed the chips, especially when the hand tries to shove a pile in all at once! The burps and your big round belly are perfection... ❀️

Link to review