4 Screenshots

About This File

I just got this automatic airpump and now it's time to see how big I can get👌 

I lay down and let the pump go non stop until I cant stand it no more 😩 I struggle trying to sit up again, this was painful as hell but I really want to show you how I look standing up beacuse this is INSANE! Also it makes my belly sound like a drum when I slap it 👌🤭 

please leave a review if you liked the clip, it means so much to me ❤️

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jumpyjump1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I really love how your belly grows bigger while you inflate as you lay down, even the belly slaps does sound like a drum. I would really love to see more inflation vids.

Stay round and curvy. 🥰

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! I have more videos, like A LOT, maybe I should start uploading more of them? ❤️

Link to review
Guest Ironheadlane

The best inflation I have seen in a LONG while. She's got a perfect shape for inflating, and got absolutely massive. It was great watching her face both when she started the pump, and as she struggled to get up to show off her extremely distended form. And this was only the first time, so she'll only get bigger from here. I hope to see her pump more in the future. 

Thank you so much for this review, Im so excited to keep going and get even bigger. 

I am very happy you enjoyed watching me, and again thank you 🥰

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Thank you 🥰

Link to review

Oh my goodness!!!  Not only perfect, but HUGE! Watching how round a belly could inflate is one thing, SwedishButterball has changed the scene on belly inflation.   Round, balloon belly is a real thing and she will show you in this video.   She expands for real, huge. 

Link to review