4 Screenshots

About This File

Title says it all haha 😃🥰

if you heard my burps before you are going to lose your mind over how loud they got 😮 

I burp, show of my body, jiggle and talk a lot with my Swedish accent 🇸🇪 

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

anonfin

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

When Beckett meets Cage.

Samuel Beckett has a play called ‘Not I’ where only a mouth appears. Now, SwedishButterball’s clip is Beckett’s ‘Not I’, but for feederists. With an extra element appearing on the stage of gluttony and hedonism: her enormous gut. It is something of a hallucinatory beauty seeing that belly almost reaching her knees. That perfect skin stretched well beyond its natural limits. Here’s where John Cage comes into the frame. He has an interesting sound piece called 4’33’’. It highlights the ambient sounds surrounding the performance. And there’s a lot of sound in this clip: from huge belches (ooooh yeah: huge!), to gut slapping (of drool inducing beauty!), things don’t just enter inside SB’s gorgeous body… They exit too! Loudly, ferociously, ecstatically. Seeing her filling up that enormous belly with beer (and more) is just such an incredible sight!

The clip is almost exactly as long as Beckett’s play. And, guess what: they both have the same initials!

Give yourself a very nice Christmas gift, and get this clip. Worth every belch!

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much ❤️

Link to review