2 Screenshots

About This File

🎄REAL AND FAST CAKE STUFFING!🎂

IN THIS VIDEO…

STUFFING / MESSY CAKE / HOLYDAYS TEAME /  BURPS / BELLY RUBBING / BELLY PLAY / BELLY SLAPS / MOANING

YOU’LL WATCH…

YES!! WE FINALLY HAVE ANOTHER MESSY CAKE FROM LAURA. SHE EATS… NO, NO!, SHE  DEVOURED THE CAKE IN A RECORD TIME. LAURA IN ALL FOUR, LETTING US WATCH HER BIG BELLY HANGING  AND SMASHING THE CAKE WITH HER BELLY. HER FACE AND HER BELLY  WILL BE COVERED IN WHIPPED CREAM. BY THE END, HER BELLY LOOKS SO BLOATED AND ROUND.

♥ LAURA COMMENTS…

WELL, I DONT KNOW HOW I ENDED THAT CAKE SOOOO QUICKLY! BY THE END I WAS AMAZED, AND BETWEEN YOU AND ME… I WANTED MORE!! MAYBE NEXT TIME I’LL TRY 2 CAKES OR A BIGGER ONE… 00000 WHAT CAN I TELL YOU? IM JUST A FEEDE WHO LOVES TO STUFFED HER BELLY AND MAKE IT BIGGER!

PS: HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! 🎄🎄🎄

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Myr3k

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Pure sexiness! Wrapped like a Christmas gift Laura sensually devours a cake, her huge gut touches the floor when she is on all fours. She is completely lost in trance like gluttony and at the end looks like a beached whale. Lots of messy slob eating here. 

Link to review
buck_sumo

When Laura says she devours this cake, she absolutely means it!

Nothing hotter than seeing that big belly touching the ground while she's on all fours eating without her hands and then grabbing big chunks of cake.

This video is definitely an early Christmas present 😁

Link to review
Quatering09

God Laura is such a sexy messy pig 😍 this video is perfection

Response from the author:

Fat kisses for you 🐽🐽🐽🐽 Thank you!!

Link to review