2 Screenshots

About This File

My first collab release with the amazingly sexy @Nadya is finally here!

Two full elves...

This clip opens up with Nadya and I moaning and groaning about how stuffed we are from a day of all day eating via Santa.  Our bellies are so big and tight, we feel like we're about to burst!  Even so, Santa brought us thick, milky eggnog and demanded it to be drank, and what are two gluttonous fatties supposed to do besides do what they're told?  We belch loudly, trying to make room for our final task.  Grabbing and rubbing each others bellies and trying so hard to prepare for the eggnog!  We theorize why Santa is obsessed with feeding us, it couldn't be from being gluttonous himself, could it?

Filling with Eggnog...

We finally clear enough room in our bulging bellies for some eggnog, barely.  We moan and burp, playing with our tight tummies as we drink the eggnog.  We are almost sick at this point, unable to move much at all.  We lay back and allow the eggnog to settle inside of us while we examine how tight our lingerie seems to be after this.  We burp and groan, slapping our bellies so you can hear how tight it is now.  We give you amazing views of our stretch marks, they're getting so dark now!  So what do you think, were we good fat elves?

IMB_sLLexh.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Gp8887

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

was a bit boring. 

Response from the author:

Season 9 Ok GIF by The Office

Link to review
bigboy1858

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You two are incredible together two fat gluttonous hotties busting out of your matching outfits filling your bellies to the max you two must of made Santa extremely proud😍😍

Tysm!! We definitely were extremely gluttonous 😋😋

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Link to review
SodamFat

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Aria and Nadya are the dynamic duo of bbws, they are really bulking up for the holidays 

Tysm!!! We definitely are good and I’m sure gained a lot 😋

Link to review
Residentsteven

Wow nadya on curvage bought to us by aria can’t wait to see more from you two. If love bbw’s burping nonstop then this is the vid for you. I love how the both of you literally have no necks anymore your double chins have taken over 😍. These elves are really good at drinking eggnog, 5 big burping stars 🥵.

Thank you sooo much!! I know, we were talking about our lack of necks while @Nadya was here, they don’t exist anymore lol 🤪

Link to review
FatGurlLover

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This video is really hot 😍  I like how the elves are getting stuffed because Santa wants them to.  Aria and Nadya both look super fat.  The burping, moaning and belly rubs are so sexy.  Double chins are looking great too, ladies!  I'm a huge fan of Aria and Nadya ❤️  Can't wait to see what else they have in store.

Aww thank you so much for the amazing review! We are so happy you enjoyed it! Lots more to come 🥰❤️

Link to review