10 Screenshots

About This File

This year all you wanted for Christmas was your very own fat girl, but when Santa brings you one you realize she's way more than you bargained for! Now you're tasked with caring for an insatiably hungry, demanding and sassy feedee who is single handedly destroying every candy, cookie and treat in your home! 

Are you up to the challenge of feeding this awfully naughty gift from the north pole?

477004074_DearSantaGIF2.thumb.gif.39ca39287e47653e7fd20c71558d9e6d.gif1801662007_DearSantaGIF1.thumb.gif.22bbf55a2acf9c00381399b4cae4c9d7.gif246956249_DearSantaGIF3.thumb.gif.11db55bbc6a70c50645b0c9492b93cbf.gif1833873633_DearSantaGIF5.thumb.gif.a5ed4848add447979b0667795f32d1d3.gif

In this clip ;

Christmas theme | Sassy Feedee | Insatiable Hunger | GFE | Fantasy Roleplay

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

lololXDXDwt

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

make sure you put a fat girl at the top of your wishlist!

and ensure you put some coupons for grocery's up there too so you can feed her😅

Rosie realises a real fat girl delivered straight from the north pole with only one goal: EAT

Link to review
Johnnyjohnjon

Rosie is such a talented feeder, I can't imagine a better Christmas gift. Her Sassy attitude and insatiable apatite combined with her beautiful bbw figure makes for one heck of a Christmas miracle. She is looking so soft and definitely fatter 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
rolypoly

Top dollar performance from Rosie in this festive clip, one that combines the best elements of the genre. She's bratty, she's greedy, she's gluttonous, and she is an ever-demanding presence in the home of this poor (albeit very lucky) man. I especially love how much she ate in this clip, further showcasing a voracious appetite that will prove to be extremely taxing for the recipient of this Christmas gift.

Link to review
Andrew111

So Glad to catch Rosies latest clip. She has filled out so beautifully this year and I’m happy to support her gains . In this clip Rosie role plays a Santa’s delivery of  some lucky guys Christmas wish . Imagine finding this gorgeous Bbw in your bed for Christmas. Only problem is she's got quite the appetite and you need to feed this beauty non stop to satisfy her needs .  But she’s worth it. A feeders dream come true . The always creative Rosie taunts us with those killer thighs and ample assets . I love the way her pretty face has filled in as well. Love all her clips . One of my Curvage favs.

Link to review
Phat94

How on earth did this fatso fit down the chimney? Well, there's no way she's fitting back up. We're stuck with her...

Impressively huge Rosie implores you to be careful what you wish for as she puts on a cute performance as a bratty fatty. Her makeup is impeccable and her tummy is tremendous. Her nails are very nicely done as well. She says some rather nice things about the nature of fat girls too.

Great video!

Link to review
Lake Terror

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Santa has delivered and I'm not sure you are ready for your gift! Rosie does it again with a masterpiece of filmmaking in Feederism content. She's looking fuller than ever and this video is the perfect clip to celebrate the holiday season, and all the calories that can be enjoyed. With future weight gain, I would be so interested in sequels to this to see the journey of the character grow. Not just physically but also as a character growth. 5/5 stars!

Link to review
Bellylove577

One of the first videos I got from Rosie, and it’s wonderful! She’s beautiful and super fat and the role play is incredible!! Defintely a great Christmas gift of a gorgeous growing fat girl!!

Link to review
ahemahem

A Christmas classic from Rosie! As always, you get the best role player around completely committing to the fantasy, with bratty one liners in between Rosie’s signature eye-rolling expression of pleasure with every bite. Not just another holiday themed RP clip, this is a naughty treat that explores the fantasy with humor and high-quality filmmaking. 

Link to review
Lardmeister

What a fun clip! Rosie puts a clever spin on the old adage "Be careful what you ask for." If Santa brings you the fat girl you wanted for Christmas, she's going to require a lot of care and feeding. Constant feeding, as a matter of fact! Rosie's "sassy" attitude is a hoot, much more interesting than a typical submissive "yes, daddy" persona you might find in a fantasy roleplay like this. I've found Rosie's face is looking a lot cuter these days with the extra pounds she's put on, and her hair and makeup are really nice in this clip.

All in all, this is a lovely stocking stuffer in digital download form. Everyone would do well to take its lesson to heart: With great BBWs there must also come great responsibility! 😍

Link to review
Guest homeroom1

Rosie is so nice and plump. her voice i so nice i could dream about of it.

i wish i could get that girl from Santa.

Link to review