4 Screenshots

About This File

How the mighty have fallen! ๐Ÿ˜…

I can't believe how lazy I've become! I used to be so fit and outgoing and now look at me- reduced to a homely, tubby girl- stuffing herself in her PJs. If my former, fit self could see me now- see her fateful downfall into gluttony, she'd be in shock! But, for me, this is heaven. This is how I spend my best days. No makeup. No uncomfortable clothing. No schedule. Just a blissful, mindless stuffing. I didn't have to move a muscle all day. My feeder brought my meal right to me on the couch. The living room is covered in food wrappers and dirty dishes, all from me. But all I can think about is my next savory, sweet and salty food fix!

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

TedJenson807

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Dream girl right here, one of the hottest women on this site๐Ÿ˜โค

Response from the author:

๐Ÿ˜ Much appreciated!

Link to review
danielsysila

Man this was a beautiful video :)

The best video Iโ€™ve seen on this site, your dougy body laying on the couch gaining weight and the messy eating is amazing๐Ÿ˜

ย 

6/5 stars from me

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! What a great review!

Link to review
Moist Kovic

Witnessing your decline into a fat slob is straight up one of the most hottest things ever to happen and this video proves how much better a Fat Slob GF is rather than a Gym bunny GFย 

Link to review