5 Screenshots

About This File

Get ready, because it's going to be a very HEAVY X-mas....

In this 25 minute ultra-sexy roleplay-meets-stuffing clip, GGGF is getting ready to go to her favorite holiday event: a Christmas-themed  metal music festival called "Heavy X-mas", which proves to be an appropriate title for GGGF in more ways than one 🐷. She puts on her (very short) sexy Christmas-y dress and her "HEAVY X-MAS" hat and gets ready to leave for the big event. She is so excited to see friends she hasn't seen in a long time, including a friend of a friend who she has had a crush on since meeting at last year's event. She's hoping sparks will fly again this year, but is a bit worried of what he might think of her massive 85+ lb weight gain since they last met. Upon returning home, GGGF tells us all about her wonderful evening full of stuffing her face with concert junk food and beer, and some very sexy interactions with her crush, who seems like he just might be a feeder. GGGF is turned on by the whole experience and can't help but order takeout despite still being full from the night of binging junk food. She wants to get as fat and round as possible by Christmas time. GGGF stuffs her greedy face while talking about how much she loves her weight gain and being super turned on by playing with her own fat and showing off for us. The whole night has made GGGF's feedee fantasies stronger than ever. Perhaps by next year, she'll have to be rolled into the concert!

🖤🎄If you enjoy the video, please let me know by leaving a review for me! They help me a ton and I get so excited to read your thoughts and feedback! Thank you for all of your support, and happiest of holidays!🎄🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

WMBoi

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is everything I could dream of. The role play is superb and so are the angles in this one. GGGF really sells the premise. I could watch her eat for hours and the music she added is a nice touch. She seems to enjoy herself more and more with each video. I would die if I saw her at a concert in this outfit 🥵 The burps came at just the right time. The video is super long but never boring so you definitely get your money's worth and more!

Response from the author:

Ah thank you sooo much, hun! ♥️ So happy you loved this one as much as I loved making it! Thanks for the wonderful review 🥰

Link to review

This definitely is going to be one heavy Xmas for GGGF. Obviously she does the best RP vids on curvage 😍, this vid is amazing. Love the noise your couch made at the start not surprising considering how much more you weigh now 🥵. Telling us what a great nite she had and what she ate while stuffing her face with more food destroying her takeout with ease. Letting out some hot 🐷 burps near the end with a few chocolates for dessert. Love that coat your have at the start something tells me it’s not going to fit you for much longer. Check out this 5 star vid now from GGGF and let’s help her get even bigger for 2022.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Your encouragement definitely motivates me to get even bigger in 2022! I always appreciate all of your support 🖤

Link to review