Christmas Cookie Fat Chat (ft. Casey)

$10.99

(7 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Fat Chat•BBW•Eating

Your favorite fatties are back fatter than ever! Can you believe it’s been over six months since they first met? They’ve each gained a considerable amount of chub since then and it definitely shows… Come sit with Candice and @Curvage Caseyas they chow down on Christmas Cookies and reflect back on their gain and chat about the opportunities and obstacles of their obese frames.

review this clip before December 18th  at 7pmEST and receive a clip of your choice, free (Credit is only good for clips published before reviewed clip, I.E. you cannot redeem this credit for any of my future releases!)

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jay Rock

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Great video! Candice and Casey are so sexy and adorable chatting about their recent gains and feeling each other up in the process! 

Also, I can't help but notice that there isn't that application you mentioned in the description... :P 

Link to review
Collegefatty10

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I love seeing these two fatties talk about how much they've let themselves go. I love how their bellies are on full view as they chow down on cookies. Can't wait to see them both 300+

Link to review
jackal27

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow there is great fat chat between Candice and Casey as they much on cookies and drink their chocolate milk. Both point out how much weight they’ve gained, especially Candice in the past year and since she started collaborating with Casey, the pounds have really piled on. It is so hot hearing her recap as well as ponder about how big she will get in 2022. Just the thought of it drives me wild, but hearing Candice talk about while mindlessly snacking pushes over the edge of aroused! 🤯😍🔥🥵

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Link to review
jacksprat

So adorable. These two Christmas Cookie Fatties. They've both blown up so soft and cuddly since working together to get even fatter and sexier. And you can see how that is working for them both in this clip. My Goodness they are Beautiful now. Of course it helps that they started out so cute. But now they have grown noticably super-voluptuous in just 6 months. Here they are chugging down some chocolate milk and Christmas cookies. All the while celebrating their impressive gains. They are both so proud of themselves and genuinely happy for each other. It's so cute to see them swelling with pride as they continue to fatten up on cookies right before our eyes. Laughing like giddy schoolgirls as they pack the yummy treats in their soft round bellies. Fat-Chatting about their massively developing figures. Simply Two Sexy Fat Girls in cozy cookie jammies. Jiggling each other's sexy fat. I'm thinking; What do the skinny chicks do? Get together and not eat anything? "I'm starving right now." "Me too, I feel skinny and weak." "Can I rattle your brittle bones?" "No, don't touch me. I hate when people touch me." Doesn't seem as joyful, does it? But our Fat and Gleeful Casey and Candice truly and emphatically enjoy themselves. Jigglin and Shaking like Bowls full of Jelly. They don't even try to act sexy for us, the viewers. They are so happy in the moment they just trust we are turned on. And they are right. 

Link to review
ZAIZEK

the hottest babes on the planet in the same video can't be anything then 1 million stars ❤️ 

Link to review