5 Screenshots

About This File

GoldenGains first pizza stuffing clip!!!

Contains: Stuffing, pizza, burping, personal chat, belly play, belly rubs, and boob play

Description: Watch me sit on my bed in a bikini and stuff my face with my favorite pizza and talk a little about myself! I also drink two beers to help wash it down. If you wanna learn a little more about me, I will explain how I got a scar on my chest, talk about my rapidly growing stretch marks, some of my hobbies, and how I got into being a feedee! You don’t want to miss all of that in this 50 minute video!! 💛💛💛 

*****Please leave a review and let me know how you liked it. It’s always so appreciated and I love hearing if I am doing a good job. I’m always trying to improve my content!****

Thank you! - GG 💛

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fox99

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

One of my favorite models and she shows why here! Seeing her belly go from squishy to bloated is hot af. Her body is becoming glittered with stretch marks all over. I can't wait to see how much more she grows. 

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

Loved watching you stuff that entire pizza into your fat growing gut. You got soo bloated 🥵

Link to review
zippu

This video was the first one I bought from this beautiful lady and it was really worth it! It was nice listening to her talk with her sweet voice and watch her stuffing her beautiful stretchmarked belly with pizza. I enjoyed a lot watching her play with that big belly and big round boobies that rest on her belly in very sexy way! Buy this video!! 😍😍

Response from the author:

Aww thank you for the review. I'm glad you like my voice. I, like most people, hate the sound of my own voice 🙈 So I'm glad it's not that bad hahaha ☺️

Link to review
Guest mz7000

This is a great introduction video and enjoyed getting to know more about GG! She is so sweet and it was fun listening to her stories. I also loved the bonus part at the end! Thanks GoldenGains!

Thank you!!! 💛💛💛

Link to review
Guest letsallgetfatter

GG you have made us another outstanding video:) I swear those 50 minutes felt like only 5 minutes!! I really enjoy when you talk about whatever is on your mind it is so fun, it is like we are having a conversation with you! Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Everyone should be buying this so much content for a great value!!

Thank you for the glowing review!!💛💛💛💛

Link to review