10 Screenshots

About This File

- ROGO SALE! - First 24 hours of upload if you leave a review on this video you will receive a free video of your choice. Please allow 48 hours for free video to be sent to you. I try to get back to everyone as soon as I can, But don't hesitate to comment and message me. 

Description - Kayla is so stuffed and bloated from all you can eat, but that doesn't stop her from munching on some sweet deserts. She plays with her nice round stomach, jiggling and bouncing it, sometimes even fingering it while she talks about how fat she has been getting, She even discusses how much she plans on eating for the holidays and how big she plans on being by next Christmas ! :) Its so sexy your not going to want to miss out! 

What's Hot in this video!! -  FAT CHAT- BELLY PLAY & FINGERING - COOKIE EATING - FUTURE PLANS ON HOW BIG KAYLA THINKS SHE WILL GET - OTHER UPDATES

REVIEWS-  Reviews help me extremely and really help me to understand what I can work on and what you all love ! :) I really love to hear from you on how you enjoyed this video ❤️ HOW TO LEAVE A REVIEW - Once your done watching the video you can leave a review, make sure to choose your stars so it will submit ! :)  id love to hear from you! 

VIDEO ISSUES - Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you receive any issues with the video, I would love to help in anyway I can ! 

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I love the future weight talk and snacking while flaunting everything. The lighting is very intimate, and would love some more videos like that in the future.

Link to review
Mike Rotch

Kayla’s videos are consistently excellent, and this is no exception.  From the sweetness of her voice to the beauty of her growing body, she never disappoints.  If you are into fat chats, it does not get much better than this.

Link to review
kafkey

Wonderfully intimate (the lighting really adds to it), Kayla both revels in her gorgeous size, and expresses surprise at how she's swollen up, with lots of talk about the sure-to-be-fattening holidays- it's a perfect combination, with plenty to show off (all the while snacking on Petit Ecoliers- you know she's a woman of taste!)

Link to review
Black-Zach

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Kayla looks as beautiful as ever. Her thighs and lower half are particularly big. The rest of her has definitely caught up! Kayla your appetite has def increased and the results are obvious lol. Overall really hot video girl, also I like how the lighting interacts with your eye shadow.

Link to review
Motorola762

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is a really good video. As always you look absolutely amazing and you really do look bigger. You managed to keep the video sexy yet fun and light. I can't wait to see what the future holds.

Link to review