5 Screenshots

About This File

POV: Your fat bitchy boss calls you into her office yet again. She just came back from lunch, you clearly see she’s missing a button and her pants are straining to contain her massive gut, which excites you to no end. Ms. Hela tells you she has something VERY Important that needs your immediate attention. What could it be? You try desperately to hide your excitement as she explains just how messy she was at lunch and only you, her trusted assistant can give her deep belly button the attention it needs and deserves. 

Enjoy 9 minutes of belly and navel worship my little assistant. I hope you enjoy your new position.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Mad51

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Fantastic performance! If you want a domme boss then you gotta buy this. Nothing better then a girl who needs her belly worshipped. Hot as fuck!

Link to review
RareFan96

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I'd love to be your cleanup crew. And I love even more that you have a bit of a navel fetish. You look so yummy bursting out of that fit 🤤

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review