7 Screenshots

About This File

🔥WARNING MASSIVE BURPS🔥

It’s been a minute since I’ve done a bananas and sprite bloat. 😍 Come enjoy as I chug soda and bloat myself special just for you.  Massive burps erupt as I massage my belly to relieve the agonizing pressure that has built up.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

rptman

This is exactly what a soda bloat should be, nailed down to utter perfection. Close-ups of GoddessHela's belly as it swells and expands from the carbonation and bananas. Fun and playful talk throughout. Burps loud enough to scare the neighbor's cat three houses down. Honestly, I don't know what else can be done to improve upon this.

Link to review
Guest Morbo3113

Someone is looking extra round for the holidays! Keep up the good work 😉🐷

Link to review
Mad51

My god if you love burps this is one of the greats! Masterfully done with a gorgeous view of her belly as it tightens with every gulp. You can almost imagine yourself there! 

Link to review
RareFan96

This angle was soo good. Your bellybutton pit was staring right at me hypnotizing me the whole time. And the stuffed belly rubs and moans was just making me melt🤤

Link to review