7 Screenshots

About This File

You always loved bigger girls but settled down with a woman much smaller than you'd prefer. She always knew about your interest in bigger bodies but avoided putting on weight at all costs! She was never someone that you could divulge your deepest fantasies with... until today. It's christmas and instead of a nicely wrapped gift, your wife has a suprise. She sits you down to confess her intentions to gain weight for you! In fact, underneath her bulky winter sweatshirt, hides a massive belly that has been growing over the last couple of months. She tells you all about her decision to become your feedee, everything she's done to pack on the pounds for you, how much weight she's gained and how much fatter she wants YOU to make her! Watch her jiggle her new belly, ripe with stretchmarks and bounce as she waddles to the bathroom to weigh and measure herself for you. This is just the beginnning of a new and beutiful journey....

Other Files from Feeder and Feedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Andrew111

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I recently discovered Feeder and Feedees sexy video clips and  I must admit that I am very impressed  with their work. Great role play ideas and well thought out narratives are this feedees forte. Feedee is an articulate and creative story teller.. In this clip a once thin wife fattens up for her husband who has always been attracted to bigger women ...Wifey now has a killer bod that comes complete with a luscious belly hang  a  big wide ass and well thickened thighs that will definitely save FA lives .I am an instant fan and look forward to see more from the creative feeder and Feedee in the new year .

highly recommend 

Response from the author:

It’s really nice to hear compliments on my narratives and story telling! I put a lot of work in so it’s nice to be appreciated! I hope I can keep making content you enjoy :) 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

This is truly an amazing Christmas gift, having your wife want to become fatter and secretly already started 😍 Not sure how wearing bigger clothes was able to hide your massive body but hey it was worth the wait 🥰

Link to review