3 Screenshots

About This File

Savannah is soooo nervous about seeing her ex boyfriend after months… she’s gained quite a bit of weight since the last time she’s seen him and doesn’t know if he’ll still be attracted to her. She wants to get back together but will he want her when he sees how fat she’s gotten? 

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest dade76

Oh my God. You are became very very fat. Your belly is so round and your body so sexy. I would be your feeder because you are the sexyest BBW of Curvage. Please continue to weight gain.

Link to review
ursamajor

I mean this genuinely;

You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen, and your belly is perfect. 

Link to review
CCT0ny

Holy shit, you are so fucking sexy, Savannah! I'd seriously get on my knees and beg for you to take me back to be my fat girlfriend! You look so gorgeous in that dress, I love how it hugs every inch of your fat curves! I can't tell you how badly I want to smother your belly in sloppy kisses! I'd definitely want you as my fat girlfriend, and will help you grow bigger!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
oneeyedollar

Savannah is sultry and straining the confines of her dress in this vid. You’ll be thrilled to hear your ex’s sexy voice describe how she’s only going to get fatter and she wants you along for the ride 

Link to review