7 Screenshots

About This File

Dani's turned into such a fat, greedy slut. None of her clothes fit her at all -- as a matter of fact, she's completely destroyed her fishnets. That doesn't stop her from double fisting McDonald's, belching like a slob and moaning about how much hornier she is now that she's so fat. Even after her swollen round gut repeatedly pops the buttons of her tiny shorts, she continues to grunt and pant, devouring fistfuls of fast food and even plucking fallen french fries out of her fat rolls and stuffing them into her fat, greasy lips. "Look at all of this blubbery fat... I've turned into such a whale... But I can't stop eating. Mmmph, it makes me so horny..."

Dani eats herself into a near food coma, a stupid, thoughtless look in her glazed over eyes. "I'm turning into such a fat bimbo," She moans. "All I think about now is food, and cumming... I don't want to think anymore, I just want to eat and get fucked..."

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Omg, the description of this clip is so dang hot. I love how Dani just gets hornier and hornier the more luscious fat she packs on to her voluptuous frame. Her body is just responding to the steady flow of nutrients. Dani is constantly being nourished, all her needs are being met and exceeded. There is no food insecurity going on here. So of course her endocrine system is crying "Go! Go! Go!" as she develops her huge boobs and breeding hips.  Hormones flowing throughout her as well as body building calories. These are the fat times for this youthful angel. And yes, every red-blooded fella reinforces her lustfulness with their own desire. Exclaiming over and over to her how much they want her plump and prepped up body. It's only natural. 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.