6 Screenshots

About This File

So I didnt plan on making this video, but I found myself in a predicament that I knewwww you all would love...I unexpectedly got invited to go out to a bar/club for the night but I didnt have jeans on (I was wearing tights) so I ended up having to ask my mom if I could try on her's (I didnt pack any clothes for the visit). The pants HAD to fit. I had no other option....but the jeans and my belly had something else in mind.

Aren't young women supposed to be skinnier than older women?...Oops 😆 Watch as I desperately try on THREE different PAIRS of jeans hoping, no, PRAYING that one of them would fit. I felt like Goldilocks, but I never found my "juuuuuuust right"😅

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PlumpLove

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This accidental (or unplanned) video was fun!  It was a glimpse into a real, everyday sort of challenge for a girl with a growing tummy.  You gave us great views of that tummy, too, and your ass was a great co-star in this video.  It looked to me like the choices in jeans went from too small, to even smaller, before getting to a pair that worked, but you had a nice muffin top even with the third pair.  And I'm sure your sweet belly peeked over the top more and more as you drank beer and ate bar foods.  In fact, there really wasn't any extra room in those jeans, so I would imagine that the waistband could have popped open by the end of a drinking marathon.  By the way, I liked the sun glasses.  You have a pretty face and a great smile.  This is the sort of video that makes me want to be there to play with your belly and give you a great, big hug around that wonderful muffin top.  You can be sexy even trying on jeans!!☺️❤️

Response from the author:

XD All the jeans were too small! The pair that I cld button up at the end is what I choose to wear. I eneded up having to unbutton them on the way to the bar which I ended up being too late for in the end anyways 😅 So I immediately put the tights back on so I could breathe again LOOOOOOOOOOL hehe maybe ill make more no mask videos in the future ❤️

Link to review
Phrozen

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Insanely hot! AGirlWhoLikesToEat brings her usual playfulness and personality to a perfect-length video journey into a "daily life struggle". Was definitely worth the pickup.

Would love to see those curves hugged and squeezed in a properly fitted pair of jeans! Maybe a shopping/new clothes haul vid in the future?? 🤩

I'm so glad you loved it 🥰 The situation arose and I KNEW I had to share it xD I definitely need to shop for a properly snug pair of jeans 🤤

Link to review
jtt

Great video. I would love seeing more videos Like This with complete tight outfits! 

Thank you for the review jtt. I have soooooo many tight clothes! I can definitely do more try ons ❤️

Link to review
and1two

From a previous message, "Da Food Pimp will sometimes make you do crazy things."  Now fast approaching "thicker than a snicker" range.

pooh_giggles.gif

snickers_princess.gif

LOL yeah like eating so much my belly and ass become too fat to fit in to any clothes in the house 🤣

Link to review