Piggy’s pregnant

$3

(1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

So as you may know I have been gone for a little while due to being pregnant so I am answering your most asked questions so far.. 

how far gone am I? Have my boobs grown? Has my milk come in yet? How do I feel and what do I want in the future? 

I’ll let you in on a small secret I’d love it if you made me your house wife and just kept me at home to breed me over and over❤️.

If you’re in to pregnancy/breeding then this video is for you come and find out everything you want to know about my new growing body❤️

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

2bitlover

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Woah… it might sound odd, but there’s a real naturalness to this clip; everything she says feels genuine… which makes the fact that what she says is so scandalous even more exciting 😰 seriously, this clip has it all; belly, pregnancy, teasing, honesty, information, and a whole lot of sexiness. I mean come on, a beautiful, British, PREGNANT BBW? 🥵 I’m seriously gonna buy any clip like this from her in the future, and truly can’t WAIT for her belly further along in the pregnancy! The thought of it makes me so weak 😰😰😰

Response from the author:

Thankyou ❤️

Link to review