5 Screenshots

About This File

[24 HRS SALE (7.99 $)] Roleplay: Doctor catches Hot Nurse showing off her weight gain in a tight sexy nurse costume. Caught off guard the nurse quickly covers up and stutters that it’s not what it looks like and that she’ll do anyyything if the doctor doesn’t tell anyone and not fire her. The doctor futhers surprises the nurse by telling her, he likes the weight gain and has secretly been helping her gain weight because it turned him on 😈 The nurse decides to tease the doctor and shows off her newly fatten body. 

Hotness Scale: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Other Files from Chubbybunnyfeabie

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

SpinySphere4124

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What an amazing video! I just absolutely love how she shows off how fat she's gotten recently, showing you her jiggly double belly, huge wide ass and chubby thunder thighs and then bouncing around jiggling all that sexy fat and teasing you about how big she's gotten latley. An extremely hot roleplay video and the nurse outfit just makes everything so much sexier.

Link to review
SyabLovesChub

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Such the perfect role play scenario for me. Just seeing a nurse plump up for an unsuspecting doctor to approve such a gain. Wouldn’t mind seeing this nurse enter my office get even more flabbier and wider as each treat I give you goes straight to those thunder thighs and double belly 🥵🥰

Link to review