5 Screenshots

About This File

Lady Krampus is back and this time she’s here to punish you! 

It all started so innocently, she came round to whip you, but instead you handed her a bottle of soda, then she started bloating, burping, and loving every minute of it! 

Now she’s totally addicted to the feeling of her belly getting tighter from all the sugary bubbles, and the relief she feels when she finally burps. You did this to her! 

She’s so confused, she’s not supposed to feel this way, but she can’t stop, and you’re going to pay for what you did! Everytime she burps for you, you must apologize! 

She keeps chugging and burping, jiggling her belly producing even more loud relieving burps. Her belly is getting so bloated, but she wants to show you all the other parts that have been growing too! 

She even burps while she’s showing off her booty shaking skills! 

This is a hot burping clip you do not wanna miss! 
3EC76A78-FE0D-4C7D-8D59-CCBDC572A7AD.thumb.gif.5afba328dfff06f83ee4d643e671db12.gifECC9F955-64A6-4D0E-BDCE-B0E8F07D0125.thumb.gif.7ac28f5c7379578b056243db7d056173.gif

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

chubnubs11

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Sorry Lady Krampus!! HOLY FUCK!!! This is the hottest video!! Great burps, Jersey gets extremely bloated her belly looks huge!!! Jersey shows off her incredibly thick and sexy body!! Dont even get me started on how fat her ass is!! Such a perfect ass!! And the hottest thing happens in this video!!! I would be bad every single day just so Lady Krampus has to come, id love to rub and jiggle those burps out!!! This is a must buy!!!!!

Response from the author:

This is the review I wanna see everytime lol 

im so glad you like it!!! 

Link to review