6 Screenshots

About This File

Curvybaby models this summers bikinis that she’s grown out of significantly! She’s been fattening up so quickly she didn’t realize her gut hangs over all her bikini bottoms and can’t believe how many rolls are spilling out of her tops! Shes been on a rapid gaining spree and there’s no signs of her stopping now 🤫🐷

Other Files from Curvybaby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Golly, I will say that this is the most sexiest video ever Curvybaby! Seeing you try on some bikinis whilst modeling them during your weight gain is absolutely stunning. Your ass has gotten bigger and we can see how much it jiggles alongside your thighs. But you have the most beautiful face ever and that smile of yours looks absolutely gorgeous. I’d love to see more clips of these as I definitely enjoyed this clip. The pink bikini (1st one) is the one that looks the best on you and pink really suits you more.

Link to review
and1two

da Food Pimp has taking very good care of you!  Now fast approaching "thicker than a snicker" range.  Bring those back for next summer to see what is to come.

pooh_nice.gif

pooh_summer body.jpg

snickers_princess.gif

Link to review