5 Screenshots

About This File

After a fun night out partying in my sexy little mermaid dress, I can't help but fall asleep as soon as I get home. When I wake in the morning, I feel extremely thirsty and hungry as I notice I'm still wearing my beautiful golden party dress. But It isn't long before I realize something is totally off.. 

Once I pull back the covers, I reveal that my chubby legs have turned into a scaly mermaid tail! Well.. Thank goodness I always keep plenty of sugary fizzy drinks and delicious takeaway at my bedside, because I'm going to need lots of calories and liquid in me to change back to human form before my roommates return home...

Purchase this video to find out if I manage to switch back or will I be stuck in my mermaid form forever...

If you enjoyed my clip, would you consider leaving a positive review?

***you must click on the stars otherwise it won't save***

More support = More sales = More gains  ❤️

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is more of a eating type video. I was more in it because I was curious and wanted to support #Mermaid content. It is not a big talking video. I was hoping to know more about the Mermaid world and how she would be concerned or know more about the world under the sea. There is not much camera cuts to different angles. It is shot at a single camera perspective mostly. This is mostly a talking video at the beginning of this video and most of it is just eating non talking video for the rest of the video. I was hoping for more of a talking video about how would other mermaids react to her size or be appreciated by other fat Mermaids, something else about what like is like as a plus size mermaid or something else. It is an interesting video but maybe not for me but could work for others. But glad to buy this video to support more plus size mermaid content. I discovered & followed @whismic because she liked and commented on my Mermaid artwork. I am down to support more of this type of content to be able to get more of it. I have to support anyone making Mermaid content because I enjoy it and understand it is a mega investment to buy a Mermaid tale. This video unfortunately did not do it for me but might work for others. 

Response from the author:

I appreciate the support! Thank you so much for the thoughtful review too. I would be happy to make a video, discussing what it is like being a plus size mermaid in a community of mostly very thin merfolk.

Link to review