8 Screenshots

About This File

It's crunch time before Christmas 🎄 and I will now be going out of my way to force the gains! 👏 First I stuff my belly with a pile of delicious honey bbq wings and a big thing of mac & cheese. 🤰 And THEN... I do my most impressive WG shake chug ever. 😮 Not only that, today's shake was much thicker because I used extra powder. 🤩 I'm happy to report that I kept it all down today and was left suuuuuper stuffed. 🏆 I even had time for some extra jiggling in this video 😏 I know how much you like it. 💋 

Big Cat Nom GIF by alwinjolliffe.com

Other Files from gorJESS

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

pj44

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Great video, Jess!!  Your belly is as big as I've ever seen it, and even your face is looking chubbier :) I'm so excited that you're going to force yourself to eat as much as you can for the next 2 weeks to hit 200 by Christmas, even when you don't feel like eating!  I loved hearing that you're going to make your weight gain shakes with heavy cream now, and yes please drink 2 or even 3 per day, if you can!  The way you chugged that shake down in one take without stopping was impressive!  Keep your stomach stuffed tight 24/7, and you'll be looking like a plump sexy Ms Claus by Christmas! 🎅🤰😍

Share this review

Link to review
BBW Admirer

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A great suffing video this one so sexy how she showeling mac'n cheese like nothing and that chake Jess is a hungry girl that is for sure😮

Share this review

Link to review
cycling1951

And that belly keeps growing !!

It was awesome to hear your plans for the next few weeks, some real determination there! If you go at it in these next 2 weeks, you’ll make 200 by Christmas for sure !! 🥰 😉

And the extra shots of that growing, sexy, round ass of yours were soo HOTT 🤩 ! Downing that shake in one pull was IMPRESSIVE too😳

Altogether another fabulous, entertaining video !!!

Share this review

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Share this review

Link to review
Blackdevil99

😍

Share this review

Link to review