2 Screenshots

About This File

You tried to bully Luna and take over her nintendo but you didn't consider the girl's considerable size and she reacted by crushing you with her weight and pinning you underneath her. The girl sits on you mercilessly, playing with the nintendo, teasing you and slapping her fat belly in your face. You pretend that her weight is unbearable on your lungs, but she does not know that you are devising a revenge against her. Suddenly, the situation is reversed: you are on top of Luna and you crush her mercilessly, while the girl begs you to take off and let her breathe. 
"you can play, it's your turn! I won't be a bitch to you anymore, but let me breathe!"
But you're not going to listen to her demands and you continue to crush her with all your weight. Her voice gets weaker and weaker until she loses consciousness. 

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

harlock54

I'm so good under your butt, with your belly on top of my head 🥰

I think I'd do on purpose to want to get up just for you to press your belly on me over and over again 😛

Link to review