Ruby pigs out 🐷😋

$9.99

(19 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me guzzle down two racks of ribs! Juicy, saucy,  meaty delicious ribs 😋 Gorging my already big fat wobbly body with tons of greasy hog meat, Going straight down into my huge bulging stomach. The 2 sides of ribs leaves me wanting more as i suck every last scrap of meat from the bones. 

So I grab a left over cheese cakes from a session of gluttony the night before. With the camera down low under my belly as my huge stomach flows over my lap I continue to stuff it fuller and fuller!!

The whole video leaves me feeling so hot and my stomach so heavy and satisfied.... for a short time anyway!!! 😉

I finish up exploring quite how jiggly my massive gut has become from this low angle! Definitely a hot one, I've watched it back several times myself 🥵

Other Files from Fat Ass Ruby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest davbec

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is a very great video Ruby! Loved how you stuffed yourself with the two racks of ribs. I can't wait see you do the same with three or even four next time. Ruby's appetite is amazing! Also love how tight that outfit is getting. Highly recommended video!

Link to review
KB96

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What an incredible video!! Epic belly stuffing and wonderful views of a beautiful belly and double chin. If you like belly stuffing, great video to get. 

Link to review
badman101234

Amazing video. Ruby looks amazing and the sweater really shows off her double chin. The part that’s shot from a low angle is the best part. This girl has an amazing appetite. Can’t believe she really packed away to racks of ribs. Super hot.

Awesome. Definitely worth a download!

Link to review
YAlex56

Wow your double chin is big when you speak your chin grows bigger and fatter and your belly already hang and overflowing nicely and nice enormous theighs

Link to review
Panonimo

I loved every second about this video, loved seeing you stuff your face, the angles, even love seeing your double chin showing without even trying, can’t wait to see you get even bigger and fatter. Love it 

Link to review
Guest FrankG97

Absolutely incredible! In the past year Ruby’s quickly become my favorite feedee, besides how huge she’s gotten it’s obvious how much she loves the lifestyle and everything to do with gaining. Far and away one of the best on this site and can not wait to see how another year of stuffing herself is gonna do to her already perfect figure.

Link to review
Guest almull

Holy cow or should I say pig! You are freaking massive and you’re appetite is gargantuan. You will definitely be eating ten racks of ribs in one sitting soon😍

Link to review
PedroN

Just wow. You look so amazing while stuffing down those racks of ribs. You've gained so much this past year it's almost unbelieveable. I can't wait to see more of you and watch you gain more in the future. Your face looks so much rounder and that view from below is truly something else.

Link to review
sp4ceinv4der

Ruby looks spectacular in this clip. her outfit does not contain her gorgeous fat body even a little bit. love the way she eats so much and looks like she can eat even more when shes done

Link to review
Bradrig86

staggeringly hot. this is the biggest I've ever seen Ruby. And the fattest in the face. It's a wonder that outfit from April fit at all. But it looks better than it ever has. Great vid. I think one of the shocking moments for me is when Ruby goes to get up and grab some more cheese cake, she doesn't exactly spring up off the couch. It's quite the concerted effort for her haul that massive bum up off the couch, i find it really hot to watch a woman as heavy as ruby is pant and groan trying to get up after a heavy meal. Overall a very hot vid. And damn, I feel like you get bigger every time Ruby.

Link to review
Guest lmaolol

Hot af as always, never a bad video anytime she uploads

Link to review
1mini1

Da Dar....Here is another great video story submission from Ruby. The first thing to note of significance is the videos introductory narrative - this sets the scene for a calorie gorging sensation that's sure to be hot and as fattening as it suggests. And it does not disappoint...😋😍

From the outset we see Ruby's ever growing curves bulging out on all fronts as a result of her constant gorging and cravings over recent months. Her 400+lb appetite that is gaining in strength and stamina to the grease filled, fattening, waistline expanding calorie fest of a meaty meal that is devoured with such love and slickness. As Ruby devours her tasty feast, we get to see Ruby's belly fill up and expand to take the thousands of calories that are sure going to push her belly and hips out wider and further than ever before - I believe both the participant and the viewer gets turned on at this point..... And if that is not enough then to top of the calorie fest a solid heavy chocolate desert to add additional pounds to Ruby's sensational figure as we get to review the poundage that Ruby has put on recently from below. So, so hot...😋😍

Ruby is a real treat - the dedication and love of her growing frame and weight gain is truly sensational and I love reviewing her top drawer videos with a happy heart...😍  

Link to review