Sticky Sugary Stuffing

$12.99

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

I've got a whole box of yummy sticky cinnamon sticks loaded with icing all to myself! What a perfect little snack for a growing little pig! Watch me greedily consume each of the sugary sweet sticks and guzzle down a soda, all while showing off my soft, growing body. That should tide me over..for a little while, What a fat pig I'm turning into! More snacks like this and I'll be huge in no time!

cinnamon sticks1.gif

cinnamon sticks2.gif

cinnamon sticks3.gif

cinnamon sticks4.gif

cinnamon sticks5.gif

cinnamon sticks6.gif

cinnamon sticks7.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Great video. I love seeing ero enthusiastically stuff her face and talk about how much of a pig she's becoming. She even emits some big burps. The way she jiggles her new plump thighs and belly is phenomenal. I liked hearing her moan at the end from being so stuffed, but I preferred the parts that felt a little more natural, rather than some of the sexy turned on faces. Still, I hope to see even bigger stuffings in the future.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your feedback! I’m really really happy you enjoyed the video as much as I loved making it! 😘

Link to review