4 Screenshots

About This File

28 minute video

Mina is still hungry after eating dessert, so she quickly devours her lunchables as well as all the snacks her mother has hidden away from her to keep her from getting fatter! Looks like she found the entire stash, though! She is so happy about having all the snacks to herself that she dances a little when she eats. However, as she continues to stuff herself with lunchables, soda, chips, and sweet Asian snacks, she begins to get uncomfortably full but still cannot stop eating. She slowly begins to regret all life decisions but wants to eat all the snacks before someone else can! It is called defensive eating, yall. Her bloated belly pokes out from the very small school uniform skirt she grew out of. 

Cute BURPS are let out and she rubs her bloated belly with oil to help her feel better.

Stuffing | Burping | Oiled belly rubs | Belly play 

This one is a more silly and chill video where I tried not to talk as much to make it more ASMR, but I still ended up talking a bit more than I had intended. 😋 I hope to put out BIGGER and BETTER stuffings soon!  

PLEASE REVIEW THIS VIDEO IF YOU LIKED IT AND WANT TO SEE MORE STUFFING CONTENT!

Other Files from MinaMahal

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

SodamFat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Mina is a superstar, she loves her pies and snacks. I think she may need a bigger skirt, and that top looks like it may split faster than the Soviet Union. Anyway, if you love naughty feedees who can stuff with delicious snacks- this is a video for you.

Response from the author:

The skirt can only cover half my belly 😮 Hoping to do bigger stuffings soon! 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Response from the author:

💓💓💓

Link to review