1 Screenshot

About This File

spacer.png

This was a custom request. It is essentially a parody of the "Sabrina the teenage witch" tv show episode "Pancake Madness"

It's Madness! Madness I tell you. Your favorite BBW SSBBW is making pancakes for her schools breakfast using a new mixing bowl she picked up at the occult store. With a strange curse I am addicted to pancakes and they are multiplying everywhere. I chug syrup, bloat, inflate and turn into a helpless obese brat in my track suit.

Contains: Face stuffing, Burping, Chugging, inflating, belly rubbing, giant belly, groaning, moaning, addicted eating, helpless gluttony and a little teasing.

Other Files from Veruca

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

rolypoly

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Veruca is one of my favorite models on this site, mostly because of content like this. Her stuffings and fat chat videos are terrific, but she's also one to experiment with scripted content like this and the results are amazing. As someone who loved this scene growing up, seeing Veruca play the role of Sabrina and glut herself on pancakes is truly a sight to behold! The stuffing and burping is just incredible, and the dialogue is humorous as well. I would definitely recommend checking this video out for yourself.

Link to review
Bloat-Her-Up

An episode from a show that I think got a lot of us into this fetish and this clip does a great job of portraying what we all wished would have happened. Love how the pancakes just replenished and that Veruca couldn't help herself but fall into her gluttony. Also loved the public humiliation aspect towards the end. Super hot!

Link to review