2 Screenshots

About This File

🍻🍻Drink! Drink! Drink!🍻🍻

IN THIS VIDEO…

FORCED STUFFING / FEEDER AND FEEDEE /  BEERS / POV / BURPING / HOT DANCE / BELLY RUBBING / BELLY PLAY / BELLY SLAPS / MOANING

YOU’LL WATCH…

A BIGGER AND FATTER LAURA DANCING AND JIGGLING HER BELLY JUST FOR YOU... YOU'LL WATCH A ROUNDER BELLY, SEDUCING YOU WITH EVERY MOVE. AFTER THAT, YOU'LL BE SHOCKED WITH LAURA'S CAPACITY TO DRINK SO FAST FOUR CANS OF BEER, DIRECTLY FROM THE BONG... THE BURPING AFTER THAT STUFFING IS SIMPLY PERFECT!

♥ LAURA COMMENTS…

MY FEEDER IS ALWAYS COMMITTED TO INCREASE THE SIZE OF MY BELLY BUT THIS HOLIDAY SEASON HE IS EVEN MORE COMMITTED. I WOULD LOVE TO DESCRIBE HOW GOOD, HOW HOT... HOW DELICIOUS IT FEELS TO BE FILLED AND STUFFED BUT THE REAL THING IS THAT THERS NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE IT! I JUST LOVE HOW MY BELLY INCREASE THE SIZE AS SOON I ENDED ALL THE BONG... THE BURPING CONCERT WAS INCREDIBLE! AND I THINK I TRULY LOOK BIGGER IN EVERY VIDEO... TELL ME IN YOUR REVIEW, DO I LOOK BIGGER IN EVERY VIDEO? HOW MANY LIBRAS I WILL GAIN IN DECEMBER?? 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FatGurlLover

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Laura looks huge as she chugs four big beers out of a beer bong. The burping in this video is really hot, I love to hear it 😍 Awesome content from Laura Fatty as always!

Link to review
Nervous Fish

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I loved the dancing and belly rubs and the slow mo is beautiful and seeing you chug that beer also burp was hot. I wish I could jiggle your big belly and you look bigger and bigger in every video can't wait until new video

Link to review