4 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty has been piling on the pounds recently behind closed doors. Watch her have a quick “snack”. It’s no wonder her curves are continuing to grow so quickly as she drinks from the can of spray cream.

Kitty x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Whipped Cream and donuts - Kitty's favorite treat! So greedy and gorgeous! 😈😍

Link to review

5 Stars

This is not one of Kitty’s biggest stuffings, BUT forget that, this is probably one of her hottest! 👌🏻 It’s easy to see where the weight is coming from, when you can see just how much enjoyment she gets from indulging in such calorie and fat rich treats, even sucking dry a can of squirty cream inbetween stuffing donuts into her ever widening, gluttonous body. 

If you’re a fan of seeing kitty overindulge, and seeing just how turned on she gets from it, but this clip now!!

Link to review

Ooh nice to see KP snack while putting this vid on sale to make snacks go all around.  Hooray for donuts, and those breasts pouring out.

Love the azure nails too.  Best to pick the bits that drop 😘 and even make cute pincers for stuffing her face.  Had no idea she could practically unhinge her jaw to fit one in her mouth like that.

Beautiful and practical as ever, and the whipped cream just amplifies Kittypiggy's appeal, especially when she says she can't help herself.  

Make that 2 of us, with sharing that talent of knowing the perfect thing to say.  The best part was KP showing rolls on top of belly rolls halfway through.

Love the birthmark on the outer left elbow too. It's like her left side is where she is dominant eating too, which is very unique.

Link to review
dj2k1357

Really enjoyed this clip. From the ill fitting lingerie that your fat is spilling out of all over deliciously, to the sexy close ups of you eating a half dozen donuts with passion only a greedy piggy like you could display, to the sexy cream spraying, to all the various angles at which you show off your lovely curves, this video had everything. What a fattening "snack" and you really wasted no time putting it all away. I feel like you could have easily done a dozen and still wanted more. A testament to your ever growing gluttony and all the moaning and eye rolling as you eat was such a turn on. I would really love to see you do a stuffing like this but with a massive amount of food that leaves you stuffed breathless and weighed down by your massive gut 🐷🐷🐷🤤

Link to review
omracer

This was very beautiful indeed, Kitty's accent is adorable and it's seductive just watching her soft chins jiggle as she takes a bite, everything has grown on this lovely lady and it shows and in all honesty, I was turned on quickly, even before the part she used the whipped cream. 

Donuts are always a weakness for a feeder like me, and this does take the pleasure of eating them to another level

Link to review
StuffitInn

Seriously the most amazing clip, worth every dollar! This growing girl has a look of gluttony in her eye as she devours doughnuts in the sexiest way possible. 

I watched this clip last night and I seriously haven’t been able to stop thinking about it. Kitty is a true feedee 🐷

Response from the author:

Thank you! I’m so glad you enjoyed it 😻♥️

Link to review

Wow I have to admit this is my most favourite update of yours so far kitty 🐷 Krispy Kreme doughnuts and spray cream what a combination. I can definitely tell you have gained since your last stuffing vid. You basically just inhaled all 6 of those doughnuts so hot 🥵. I like that you mentioned about just drinking the rest of the spray cream until you feel sick is definitely a great way to gain. I can’t wait to see your next stuffing vid kitty 😍. Plus I’m not sure if you have tried Greggs caramel covered custard filled doughnuts they are fantastic, I’ve only just discovered them myself recently 👍🏻.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much Steven 😻♥️

Link to review