6 Screenshots

About This File

"Oh wow, someone left a cake here... I've gotten so fat already, I really shouldn't..." Dani immediately gets down on all fours and stares eagerly at the chocolate mousse cake sitting in front of her. She sticks her finger into the icing.. "Just a bit won't hurt, right?" But it tastes so good. Upon the first taste, Dani turns into a gluttonous, rampant pig. She continuously stuffs her face with cake on all fours, her fat smushing onto the floor beneath her, making her look akin to a pig eating out of a trough. At one point, she shoves her face so deep into the cake that frosting goes up her nose, and Dani is unphased. She just wants more, more, more fattening sugary calories in her mouth, more slop on her face, more wetness in her teeny tiny panties...

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I just want to say this now I would love it if you would gorge on food like this everyday off Camera While updating us whenever you have time I think you would be much bigger & have more rolls if you did  Besides Considering how fat you are I bet you can't resist! ❤️ 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.